ST10 Track Sensor Plus
ST10 Track Sensor Plus
This is a NEW 2018/19 Product and is available now!
The Track Sensor incorporates an infrared sensor which detects a train going over it and the output can be used to control and display occupancy for other products in the Layout Link Family - this new Plus version also has additional outputs for direct connection to LEDs and other non-Layout Link items and is supplied with an LED and comprehensive instructions.
A Track Sensor is located next to the track and features a built in infrared sensor which senses a train passing and easily links to and controls a range of Layout Link products using just a single wire which plugs in - no soldering required.
You can use a Track Sensor to:
• Link to a Mimic Switch or Light to show trains passing or locations
• Link to a Sensor Signal to change the following block section signal status
• Control a Ground Position shunt signal to change as the train passes
• Change a Semaphore signal automatically using the SC300 Dapol controller
• Trigger the LC10 / LCN10 Level Crossing lights and sounds when a Train approaches
• Trigger messages on SD1 Smart Screen
• Trigger sounds on SR1 Sound Track
New Track Sensor Plus features:
Track Sensor plus features additional solder terminal outputs to link directly to devices such as LED (included), solid state relay, computers (e.g. Raspberry Pi, Arduino).
The 4 additional outputs on the ST10 Plus version are:
• Output as a train passes over sensor with occupancy when linked with other Track Sensors or Sensor Signals
• Output pulses as train passes over sensor with occupancy when linked with other Track Sensors or Sensor Signals
• Random flashes as train passes - like sparking from electric trains or a photographer
• Turns on and off between alternate trains
Power from 12v -16v Smooth DC or DCC
White 3mm LED and comprehensive instruction booklet is included
Note: The original ST1 Track Sensor has been superseded by this ST10 which does all ST1 functions plus 4 additional outputs for LED train, occupancy, spark effects etc
Both ST1 and ST10 can be used together on your layout.
N GAUGE MODELLERS
Although the ST10 is designed to just clip or wire into OO/HO track, it can also be used with N Gauge track. The image above shows a small piece of sleeper cut away from the track to allow the sensor to sit near the rails.
All prices shown INCLUDE UK VAT at 20% and a VAT receipt is automatically supplied. (VAT not charged to non EU customers and will be automatically removed at Checkout)