SL20 Random Smart light
SL20 - Random Smart Light
This smart light adds a realistic random lighting effect.
The SL20 randomly turns on and off simulating the lights in an office, house or street etc. It adds life to a scene!
Smart Lights are a new kind of light which you can easily fit inside buildings, trains, vehicles or other parts of your layout which light up your models with the lighting effect of your choice!
Each Smart Light is on 1cm square and just 2 wires connect it to almost ant low voltage supply. If you have a digital layout you can even control it using a simple DCC accessory command (even if its on board a moving train!), but just as easy to power from a 12V DC power pack or a 9V battery!
• Small - just 1cm x 1cm x 0.3cm - fits in or under most models - smaller than a 1p coin!
• 2 Wires just push in - NO soldering
• Power by standard 9V - 16V DC or a battery
• Or power by DCC which can also control some effects
• Just connect and go - no setting up required
• Fitted with self adhesive pad for easy mounting
(Model kit parts and people are not included.)
Other SL Smart Light's available:
SL10 Party / Disco effect (Click Here)
SL30 Emergency Vehicle effect (Click Here)
SL40 Real Fire effect (Click Here)
SL50 Arc Welding effect (Click Here)
SL60 Television Simulator effect (Click Here)
SL100 Custom Smart Light (Click Here)
All prices shown INCLUDE UK VAT at 20% and a VAT receipt is automatically supplied. (VAT not charged to non UK customers and will be automatically removed at Checkout)