SC3 - Dapol Semaphore Dual Signal DCC controller
SC3 - Dapol Semaphore Dual DCC Signal Controller
Controls two Dapol Semaphore Signals
This Signal controller is designed specifically to control one or two Dapol Semaphore signals and contains two DCC decoders and internal power regulator to directly connect to one or two standard unmodified Dapol OO or N gauge motorised Semaphore signals.
Just connect the 4 wires from the Dapol signal directly to the screw terminals of the controller and then 2 wires from the controller to the nearest piece of DCC powered track or the controller - thats it! No separate power supply or wiring required.
- Connect and independently control one or two signals
- One-Touch DCC™ setting up - NO programming of CV codes etc!
- Simple 2 wire connection to either track or controller - no separate power needed
- Signals connect direct to the module with fitted screw terminals - no resistors etc required
- Signals can work independently or mirror another - ideal for home and distant signals!
- Works with most DCC controllers with accessory control or computer controlled layouts
- Pack contains Signal controller and instructions
Other Signal Controllers available:
SC1 2 Aspect DCC Signal Controller (Click Here)
SC2 3 or 4 Aspect DCC Signal Controller (Click Here)
SC300 Dapol Semaphore DCC Signal Controller with Track Sensor inputs (Click Here)
All prices shown INCLUDE UK VAT at 20% and a VAT receipt is automatically supplied. (VAT not charged to non EU customers and will be automatically removed at Checkout)