AL3 - Constant Tail Light module with 1 Red Lantern shape LED and 1 White LED
This module adds a constant red lantern as seen on the rear of trains or a constant white light - self contained and easy to fit with no wires, switch or pickups.
This easy fit constant tail light module can be fitted into or under almost wagon or coach. It does not require pick-ups from the track or an on-off switch as it run for hundreds of hours on a small battery and automatically switch on when the wagon or coach moves and switches off a few minutes after it stops!
2 LED lights are supplied in the set which should never need replacing. With the AL3 one of the LEDs looks like a very realistic lantern for the back of a wagon or coach with a red light and the other is a white LED which can be fitted in the roof of coaches to make effective coach lighting. You can connect 4 or 5 white LEDs to each AL3 to light a whole coach, such as our LED11 or LED12 packs of warm or cool LEDs.
OO/HO modellers: Module easily fits straight into most OO/HO gauge
O & G Gauge modellers: Module easily fits straight into most larger scale models however if you would like a 5mm red led in place of the subminiature one provided as standard please add a note in the comments box when ordering. The AL module can also be used with the Dapol lantern style tail lamps which can be plugged into the module in place of the LEDs provided.
N Gauge modellers: The AL Module with standard battery will fit in some larger N gauge containers but the instructions now include a guide on how to trim battery holder down to fit small CR1225 battery to fit inside most N gauge rolling stock. Please add a note in the comments box when ordering if you require the smaller battery. This small battery is also now available as a pack of 3 from DCP Express as product code BAT2 (Click Here) at £4 for 3
• The AL modules are fitted in minutes by just drilling 2 small holes for the Lantern style LED (supplied) which then just plugs into the module. Just clip in the small regular button battery (also supplied) and replace the roof!
• Fit to brake vans, coaches, wagons etc in a few minutes
• Lantern style LED supplied in each kit and just plugs into module - NO SOLDERING!
• Runs for ages on a readily available standard button battery
• Module is 13mm x 11mm (+ battery size)
• Choose from a High or Low brightness outputs
• Built in movement sensor detects motion and turns LED on Automatically!
• Automatically turns off 4 minutes after last movement
• Set includes module, 1 Lantern style LED and 1 White LED
Other AL modules available:
AL1EX Flashing lantern for current modern image tail light on brake van, wagon or coach (Click Here)
AL2EX Flickering flame effect - for paraffin lantern or firebox - flickers more when train goes over bumpy rails! (Click Here)
AL4EX NEW Flashing effect - Flash rate 2 per second (Click Here)
AL21EX Dual Function - Modern flashing tail light and constant light for lighting inside brake van, coach (Click Here)
AL22EX Dual Function - Traditional flickering flame effect and constant light for lighting inside brake van, coach (Click Here)
AL23EX Dual Function - Bright spark-arc effect and constant light for lighting inside brake van, coach (Click Here)
AL24EX Dual Function - Amber door lights and constant light for lighting inside brake van, coach (Click Here)
• Uses CR2032 battery (NOT Supplied) - readily available from local suppliers in most countries
• Much smaller 12mm diameter CR1225 (NOT SUPPLIED) is also available to enable module with battery to fit into most N gauge rolling stock also available in most countries
EX - EXPORT VERSION WITHOUT BATTERY FOR MAILING OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
IF YOU ARE IN THE UK PLEASE ORDER AL3 (Click Here)
Lithium type batteries cannot legally be mailed internationally by Royal Mail or their partners in other countries, so please order this item if you are outside the UK or Northern Ireland.
DCP Express offer all of its products without batteries at reduced prices for sale to our international customers. Our apologies for this inconvenience, but you should be able to buy these standard CR2032 and CR1225 batteries quite easily in your own country.