This module adds amber door lighting as seen on modern trains and a constant light - self contained and easy to fit with no wires, switch or pickups.
This easy fit amber door lights and constant light module can be fitted into any wagon or coach. It does not require pick-ups from the track or an on-off switch as it run for hundreds of hours on a small battery and automatically switch on when the wagon or coach moves and switches off a few minutes after it stops!
The AL24 has two output functions - the FX output switches on two amber LEDs after the train has stopped for 10 seconds simulating modern coach and multiple unit door ready lights and the ON output is a higher power output for constant lighting inside a coach, brake van or loco cab etc. It is supplied with both two small amber LEDs to fit over coach doors and a bright white LED for the constant lighting. Up to 2 LEDs can be connected to the FX output and 5 LEDs connected to the ON output - extra packs of LEDs with warm white LED11 (Click Here), cold white LED12 (Click Here) and mixed LEDs for firebox, headlights etc LED13 (Click Here) are also available.
OO/HO/O/G Gauge modellers: Module easily fits straight into most OO/HO gauge and larger scales
N Gauge modellers: The AL Module with standard battery will fit in some larger N gauge containers. Unfortunately the smaller CR1225 battery (BAT2) is unsuitable for AL24.
• The AL modules are fitted in minutes by just drilling 2 small holes for the LED (supplied) which then just plugs into the module. Just clip in the small regular button battery (also supplied).
• Fit to brake vans, coaches, wagons etc in a few minutes
• LED supplied in each kit and just plugs into module - NO SOLDERING!
• Runs for ages on standard button battery (supplied)
• Module is 13mm x 11mm (+ battery size)
• Built in movement sensor detects motion and turns LED on Automatically!
• Automatically turns off 4 minutes after last movement
• Set includes module, 3 LEDs and Battery
Other AL modules available:
AL1 Flashing lantern for current modern image tail light on brake van, wagon or coach (Click Here)
AL2 Flickering flame effect - for paraffin lantern or firebox - flickers more when train goes over bumpy rails! (Click Here)
AL3 Constant lighting - for easily lighting Coach, Buffet or WC! (Click Here)
AL4 NEW Flashing effect - Flash rate 2 per second (Click Here)
AL21 Dual Function - Modern flashing tail light and constant light for lighting inside brake van, coach (Click Here)
AL22 Dual Function - Traditional flickering flame effect and constant light for lighting inside brake van, coach (Click Here)
AL23 Dual Function - Bright spark-arc effect and constant light for lighting inside brake van, coach (Click Here)
• Uses CR2032 battery - readily available from dcpexpress or Train-tech dealers as BAT1 (Click Here) at just £3 for a pack of 3 and will last most people years!
• The smaller battery BAT2 is unsuitable for AL21/AL22/AL23/AL24.
NOT FOR SUPPLY OUTSIDE OF THE UK - PLEASE ORDER AL24EX INSTEAD WITH NO BATTERY INCLUDED AND SO LEGAL TO POST OVERSEAS (Click Here)
Lithium type batteries cannot legally be mailed internationally by Royal Mail or their partners in other countries, so please do not order this item if you are outside the UK or Northern Ireland as we will have to remove the battery before shipping.
DCP Express offer all of its products without batteries at reduced prices for sale to our international customers. Our apologies for this inconvenience, but you should be able to buy these standard CR2032 batteries quite easily in your own country.