SL100 Custom Smart Light
SL100 - Custom Smart Light
This smart light which is designed by you!
You can set this Smart Light to show your choice of colour, brightness and effect using a DCC controller in accessory control mode. Although it must be set up using DCC, once set up it can be powered by either 9-16v battery / DC or DCC.
The unit has 3 main customisable functions:
• Colour - Choose from 14 different colours or an automatic colour cycle
• Effect - Choose from 8 different effects including constant, flashing, flickering, fading & random etc
• Brightness - Choose from 9 different brightness levels from 10% to 100%
• Can be setup and changed an unlimited number of times - the SL100 remembers the effect until you change it
• Over 100 different combinations of effects and colours, from party lights to emergency vehicle (in any colour) and by request from a customer even a Lighthouse effect which fades in a flash of light every 4 seconds!
SL100 is available now for immediate delivery!
Smart Lights are a new kind of light which you can easily fit inside buildings, trains, vehicles or other parts of your layout which light up your models with the lighting effect of your choice!
Each Smart Light is on 1cm square and just 2 wires connect it to almost ant low voltage supply. If you have a digital layout you can even control it using a simple DCC accessory command (even if its on board a moving train!), but just as easy to power from a 12V DC power pack or a 9V battery!
• Small - just 1cm x 1cm x 0.3cm - fits in or under most models - smaller than a 1p coin!
• Just 2 wires - no soldering needed
• Power by standard 9V - 16V DC, DCC or a battery
• Or power by DCC which can also control some effects
• Just connect to power and go
• Fitted with self adhesive pad for easy mounting
(Model kit parts and people are not included.)
Range of colours to select from:
• Light Green
• Bright Green
• Dark Blue
• Cycle - cycles colours with chosen effect
Range of effects:
A: No effect - Light on constantly
B: Flash light on & off every second (1Hz)
C: Fade light up for 1s and fade down 4s
D: Triple quick flash
E: Random on & off (between 20s-2 mins)
F: Fade up, stay on, fade down(20s cycle)
G: Fade up, stay on, fade down (5s cycle)
H: Flame effect flicker (gentle, subtle)
Ideas for effects:
Other SL Smart Light's available:
SL10 Party / Disco effect (Click Here)
SL20 Random Lighting effect (Click Here)
SL30 Emergency Vehicle effect (Click Here)
SL40 Real Fire effect (Click Here)
SL50 Arc Welding effect (Click Here)
SL60 Television Simulator effect (Click Here)
All prices shown INCLUDE UK VAT at 20% and a VAT receipt is automatically supplied. (VAT not charged to non EU customers and will be automatically removed at Checkout)